On the heels of Michael Henry’s recent string of trial wins, Mike is again victorious. In the case of Duvall v. Tipton, Ross County Court of Common Pleas, Mike successfully represented the driver of a pick-up truck involved in an accident with a motorcycle. Although the motorcyclist sustained serious injuries which included amputation of his leg, the jury found that the driver of a pick-up truck was not at fault for the accident due in large part to Mike’s consistent, high-quality representation.
- Bird and Lime Scooters are in Columbus, but Will Legal Questions Make Their Appearance Short-Lived?
- Supreme Court Rules States and Public-Sector Unions May No Longer Require Agency Fees from Nonconsenting Employees, Overrules Abood
- Lincoln Theatre Walk of Fame Inducts Larry H. James
- Douglas Victory Results in Multi-Million Dollar Savings for City of Toledo
- Another Jury Trial Victory for Mike Henry