On the heels of Michael Henry’s recent string of trial wins, Mike is again victorious. In the case of Duvall v. Tipton, Ross County Court of Common Pleas, Mike successfully represented the driver of a pick-up truck involved in an accident with a motorcycle. Although the motorcyclist sustained serious injuries which included amputation of his leg, the jury found that the driver of a pick-up truck was not at fault for the accident due in large part to Mike’s consistent, high-quality representation.
- Robert Buchbinder Named Board Member of the Lincoln Theatre
- NLRB Tells Employers Not to Offer Severance in Exchange for Confidentiality
- Bruen and Concealed Carry Laws: What now?
- Larry H. James Appointed to Gateway Film Center’s Board of Directors
- Larry H. James is a Founder and Director of the Newly Opened Black-Owned Bank in Central Ohio