On March 30, 2018 the court issued a decision on class certification that modified and narrowed Disability Rights Ohio’s proposed class definition. The case now moves to a merit stage of discovery based upon the class definition set forth by the court. The State of Ohio continues to serve ALL individuals with intellectual and development disabilities.
- Christopher R. Green Joins The Contemporary Theatre of Ohio’s Board of Directors
- Larry H. James Amplifies Toledo’s Dorr Street Project
- Robert Buchbinder Named Board Member of the Lincoln Theatre
- NLRB Tells Employers Not to Offer Severance in Exchange for Confidentiality
- Bruen and Concealed Carry Laws: What now?