To say that Managing Partner Larry James is an ardent supporter of the arts is a huge understatement. When not busy with his duties as Board Member of the Lincoln Theater or serving as co-chair of United Way’s Tocqueville Society Steering Committee with his wife, Donna James, Larry finds time to promote the arts by simply being a member of the Wexner Center for the Arts.
- Critics of the Qualified Immunity Doctrine Seeking to Narrow Its Scope May Leave Law Enforcement Stuck Between A Rock and A Hard Place
- Judges’ Spotlight: Former Ohio Supreme Court Justice Andy Douglas
- Crabbe, Brown & James Attorneys Receive Best Lawyers® and Super Lawyers® Recognition for 2019
- Are Juuls Being Banned? The Legal Implications of FDA’s New Regulations on E-Cigarettes
- Two New Justices Elected to the Supreme Court of Ohio