To say that Managing Partner Larry James is an ardent supporter of the arts is a huge understatement. When not busy with his duties as Board Member of the Lincoln Theater or serving as co-chair of United Way’s Tocqueville Society Steering Committee with his wife, Donna James, Larry finds time to promote the arts by simply being a member of the Wexner Center for the Arts.
- Robert Buchbinder Named Board Member of the Lincoln Theatre
- NLRB Tells Employers Not to Offer Severance in Exchange for Confidentiality
- Bruen and Concealed Carry Laws: What now?
- Larry H. James Appointed to Gateway Film Center’s Board of Directors
- Larry H. James is a Founder and Director of the Newly Opened Black-Owned Bank in Central Ohio