Larry James has been appointed to the Kenyon College Board of Trustees for another six years. He serves on both the Executive and the Trustees Affairs Committee.
- The Columbus Museum of Art Honors Larry and Donna James
- Four Crabbe, Brown & James Attorneys Recognized in the 2019 Edition of “The Best Lawyers in America”
- Eileen Bower Joins LifeCare Alliance’s Legacy Endowment Advisory Council
- UPDATE: Bird and Lime Scooters – The City of Columbus Department of Public Service Announces Regulations of “Shared Mobility Devices”
- Bird and Lime Scooters are in Columbus, but Will Legal Questions Make Their Appearance Short-Lived?