Larry James has been selected to serve on the Magistrate Judge Selection Committee. He is one of eleven members of the committee who will screen qualified applicants and recommend five candidates for a Magistrate Judge position in Columbus.
- Bird and Lime Scooters are in Columbus, but Will Legal Questions Make Their Appearance Short-Lived?
- Supreme Court Rules States and Public-Sector Unions May No Longer Require Agency Fees from Nonconsenting Employees, Overrules Abood
- Lincoln Theatre Walk of Fame Inducts Larry H. James
- Douglas Victory Results in Multi-Million Dollar Savings for City of Toledo
- Another Jury Trial Victory for Mike Henry